Fast credit on the Internet has dispelled and reduced thousands of worries.
This has helped the Latvian population to overcome financial problems of a temporary nature – for example, they are sudden expenses – an urgent purchase or payment. The existence of these unexpected expenditures was unprecedented in the past, so no funds were allocated to them, and a cash loan is needed.
Quick credit is popular with people for a number of reasons – both because it is issued over the Internet – within minutes, and because it does not require a pledge, guarantee or any other document. Also, a 0% loan or first loan free of charge does not leave indifferent people who want to borrow.
“Fast, convenient and convenient” – exactly as the loan companies themselves say about this loan.
Undoubtedly, the term “free” is used to attract new customers, and is used in a wide variety of areas. There are also several credit institutions that offer fast credit on the Internet for free. Free loans are an opportunity for these lenders to attract more and more new customers who borrow on favorable terms and become customers of the company.
Fast credit companies that offer the first loan free of charge can be called beneficial and friendly to the citizen. The loan is issued free of charge as the first loan, which means that the amount of money you will borrow will also have to be returned. For the first time, the amount of this loan is up to 100, 150 or 200 lats, as determined by the offer of each credit company.
Lender A – Quick Credit for Persons 18 and Under:
- How Much Money Can I Borrow? First loan free of charge from 5 to 200 lats; When borrowing again with Credit, the loan amount increases;
- 1 to 30 day loan; Credit is also free for people who are not working – unless their income is able to repay the loan successfully;
- You can apply for the credit any day, at any time, including on weekends and holidays;
- Opening hours when cash credits are granted – 7:00 am – 24:00 daily.
Lender B – Quick Credit for People 18 and Under:
- How much money can I get? The first loan is free of charge from 50 to 150 lats;
- For recurring loans, the amount of credit available is increased;
- Loan repayment from 7 to 30 days; You can apply for the loan you need at any time, including on holidays and weekends;
- working hours, when you can get the credit in your bank account – on weekdays from 8:00 to 22:00, on weekends from 9:00 till 21:00.
Lender C – quick loan from the age of 21:
- How much can I borrow? First loan free of charge – up to 100 lats; When borrowing again, a larger loan amount will be available;
- Loan repayment from 10 to 45 days; Lender waits for loan applications 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays;
- Ferratum opening hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 – 22:00, Saturday 9:00 – 18:00, Sunday 10:00 – 18:00.
For credit institutions, the free credit offer offers the opportunity to attract new borrowers who are interested in borrowing money with no extra commissions with the option of repaying the credit within 30 days or extending the term of payment. Extending the repayment term is an opportunity for the lender to repay at a later date when the person has the necessary funds.
The first free loan, or free quick credit, will not only be a salvage in a deadlock situation, but also a great opportunity to borrow money at a profitable rate. With no extra commissions and interest, it is possible to borrow the required amount of money up to 200 lats – repay as much as you borrow!
Use the quick loan comparison chart, choose the lender that best suits you. Do not allow your plans and intentions to be frustrated by financial problems. Borrow responsibly!